Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Locked for a week

Last week I suggested that Hazel might like to lock me in a chastity device this week, which she seemed quite keen on, so Sunday evening she locked my steelheart onto me then left with the keys.

We're going to a local fetish club on Friday, where I'll still be locked up. She said I would be let out Saturday morning at the earliest, and that I should behave myself Friday night or it may be later - a strong incentive!

I've so far survived, starting to get horny at random times but unable to do anything about it. I've still been keeping up my daily jogging, managing to hide my cb bulge under a tight padded lycra cycle skinsuit or little shorts. Meanwhile going to work every day hiding cb under cycle shorts under my work suit.


No comments:

Post a Comment