Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Sunday 5 October 2014

Rain!

Last Wednesday I spent locked and, most of the day, plugged.

I unlocked Thursday morning. I realised I'd miscalculated the timing, so was able to unlock only just before dashing off to work (although I could have gone to work locked up).

At lunchtime (at home) and in the evening I was able to play with my cock and edge myself, while sticking to the plan of not cumming until midnight, which was quite a nice tease with a nice pay-off at the end :-)

Friday I went to a local fetish club in my blue rubber shoulder zip shortie suit and wearing 'Vibrams' shoes with individual toes, both of which got some nice comments. I stayed over in a local hotel, and in the morning when it was pouring with rain I decided to take an amble around some local shops in cycle shorts and tee-shirt (and the same toe shoes) where I got drenched. People have a reluctance to get wet, but once you get past the mild discomfort of being rained on, it's quite liberating.

No comments:

Post a Comment