Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Lycra on a train

I recently took a long (few hour) return train journey. I always like doing something 'different' on trains, as it's quite an anonymous environment.

On the outgoing journey I wore Lycra bib cycle tights (from ankle to shoulder) with a sleeveless teeshirt over it and trainers. On the return I wore cycle shorts and sleeveless teeshirt, much of the time with no footwear. I hadn't cum during the few days away so had to sort that out by cumming in the train toilet.

I love wearing cycle gear and that sort of tight gear, so since we're coming into Summer in UK, I intend to do more of it - although I'm aware that I almost never see anyone in gear like that in public unless they have a bike or are jogging, so no idea what onlookers think!

No comments:

Post a Comment