Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Thursday 18 August 2016

Control and jogging

Mistress and I have been independently busy with various things (I was away on holiday last week) so the control has been scaled back for a while.

While I was away I was under orders to cum once a day, which was a very nice treat after a few weeks without being allowed to cum previously. I'm now back to 'no touch' except when told otherwise, which is not often.

I've been jogging regularly and yesterday Mistress instructed me to wear something yellow while running. Wearing yellow makes me feel quite self-conscious so in a brilliant neon tee-shirt I was very aware of myself, which made the run all that more interesting.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete