Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Sunday 26 March 2017

Last day of restriction

I get to unlock later on, though still locked now.

When setting my time controlled safe I didn't take into account that daylight saving starts today, so it's opening an hour later (local time) than I'd expected.

The most annoying thing about this lockup has been sleeping (as it often is), I've not had a normal night's sleep since I locked up.

And of course getting horny and unable to play - happened several times during the lockup. I can feel the difference in not having cum a while - not cum at all for a week and the last one was ruined, not cum without some sort of restriction for two weeks.

Yesterday I was out with some friends, I was wearing tight Lycra leggings with some padding to try to hide the cb bulge. I got no comments about it (positive or negative) so hope I got away with it :-)

Looking forward to freedom!

This has been a good exercise to do. I do this sort of thing once in a while to remember what it's all about, but quite pleased that I don't have to do any of it 24/7 - it makes me appreciate it all the more when I'm not restricted.

No comments:

Post a Comment