Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Thursday 6 February 2014

4 days in

I’ve now been locked in chastity for 4 days and have one day to go – well, I guess that depends on Hazel since she has the key.

It’s not been too bad daytime, I’ve got quite used to wearing cb to work. Nights are still a pain, getting woken up at 5am with an erection that won’t go away in a tight cb much too small for it. It’s been quite hot when I’ve been chatting online or browsing pictures and I’ve got horny and tried to get hard and then been reminded quite firmly that it’s not allowed.

I’ve been fairly flooding the cb with lube, which so far has prevented any sores or pinching anywhere. The last two times I went for 5 day lockup (once in this device, a small steelheart, before modification and once in a Lori tube) I got a sore in the same place (underside of cock where base of tube rubs). I hope with liberal lube I won’t have that problem, but time will tell…
                                                                         
In order to hide the cb bulge in under my suit at work I’ve been wearing cycle shorts under suit trousers. I often wear tight shorts as underwear and occasionally wear cycle style lightly padded short shorts. But this week I’ve been wearing real cycle shorts, which I don’t think I’ve done before. I’d previously been concerned about the tight strip along the bottom of the shorts (just above knee) causing an odd bulge in trousers, but when I tried it out, it didn’t look too odd so I thought for the week I would ‘go for it’. Quite nice in fairly tight padded shorts all week under a respectable suit J

After chatting online I developed a potential interesting plan for future lockups. I could ask Hazel to roll some dice and set my time controlled safe according to the result – a 6 sided die to set the days and a 20 sided die to set the hours. However, she would have me blindfolded (and locked in cb and probably handcuffed) when she rolls dice and sets time (I’d only see it once the keys are locked away and the time committed) so she could if she wishes add or subtract a few days from the dice roll or just pick her own time, I would never know. That might be nice to do occasionally (not all the time!) on a Sunday when we won’t see each other until the next weekend.

Just have to cope with another 24 hours locked up...

No comments:

Post a Comment