Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Friday 14 February 2014

Rubber and cage

Hazel and I met up in a hotel before going to our regular monthly fetish club. I was pleased to see her, not least because I’d been locked in chastity since Sunday!

In the hotel room (on my suggestion) she restrained my hands before unlocking the device. We had some play (but not too much) before I showered (unrestrained) and relocked cb before climbing into my full body rubber suit. Had a nice time at the club with the hood down on the suit, then (on my suggestion) at around midnight Hazel zipped up my hood and padlocked it shut for the rest of the night. People found me a little scary, which was fun. When we got back to hotel I peeled off suit and unlocked cb.

In the morning Hazel decided that since I had remove the cb myself rather than asking permission, I should spend next week on ‘no sexual touching’. I was reluctant (having just spent a week locked) but agreed since the week ended with Valentine’s day.

On Saturday evening (on her suggestion) I locked Hazel into my dog cage, wearing a ‘leopard bear’ onesie with a collar and lead. She had water to drink from a dog bowl and from a ‘hamster’ water bottle tied to the bars of the cage. She had a happy few hours in there, before retiring to being chained to the radiator for the night.


Then I had to spend the following week without touching myself, which was at times frustrating but at others just a bit annoying – it’s fun to do but it loses its novelty after a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment