Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Locked up sub

I have a sub locked up in chastity now! He’s posted me keys and locked for a few months. We have arranged a set of tasks with benefits and penalties depending on achieving the tasks and lottery results. He’s also penalised if I wear anything rubber or a chastity device or a buttplug!

You can see his tasks and results at http://wiki.mortice.org/index.php/Schweinehund

Last week Hazel decided that I should spend the week wearing rubber underwear to work all week. Then at a fetish club I wore a neoprene dive suit. I didn’t know if this would count as ‘rubber’ so asked around the club, and the vote was 5 to 2 that it is considered to be rubber. My explanation of his punishment probably influenced people’s opinions.

That week I wore rubber for a total of 3 days (72 hours) which added 3 days to his lockup.

No comments:

Post a Comment