Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Another week of lockup

This weekend I had Hazel strapped into various bondage situations, as you can see:




Before we parted Sunday evening, I locked on a plastic Lori tube chastity device, and gave Hazel the keys to look after until I see her on the Friday, 5 days later. The device is a tube secured only through my frenum piercing which is quite different from most ‘ball trap’ devices. I had a problem last time I wore a cb that I had to leave jewellery out of piercings for a while which caused difficulty getting the jewellery back in afterwards, but this device means I keep the jewellery in the piercings all the time.


It’s my birthday Wednesday this week, so being locked all week seems appropriate. Also my sub locked in cb gets ‘punished’ by a day’s extra lockup for each day I’m locked, so this has kept him locked for another 5 days. I’m also spending Wednesday wearing a rubber jock to work, which also pushes up his lockup time.

No comments:

Post a Comment