Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Thursday 17 April 2014

Lockup plugged in rubber

Last weekend Hazel and I were on a relatively kink-free holiday in Birmingham (nice place).

I've been fairly unrestricted recently so Hazel decided I should be locked in cb for a few days. My keys are currently in a time controlled safe (kitchensafe) with a day to go.

Meanwhile my sub has been locked a month and a half and has been occasionally failing tasks which cost him in longer lockup time. Whenever I wear cb, rubber or buttplug it earns him extra time locked, which is encouraging me to do so, then he has to do similar to earn the time back.

We entered into an agreement that I should spend 10 hours a week in some rubber and 3 hours a week plugged, and if I miss those targets he gets a bonus (triple time on certain tasks for the following week) so it's a strong incentive for me to do those things (which I keep thinking I should do more often).

So currently I'm in cb and buttplugged underneath my pink neck entry shortie rubber suit for the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment