Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Sunday 21 September 2014

Catchup

Hazel and I have parted, so now on the look out for other sources for control.

I’ve been keeping up the kinky jogging, always wearing something interesting and usually with cockring/chastity/buttplug/rubber going on too.

Recently I slipped into a chastity device and an online friend suggested I wear it a few more days. I ended up wearing it 2 days, including to work.

I ordered (a few months ago) some new rubber gear from Latex101. It arrived on a Wednesday lunchtime, so in the afternoon wore a rubber thong to work, then Thursday a rubber jock and Friday rubber chap shorts – squeaky week!


In that shipment I also got a rubber shortie suit which has no front/back zip (except groin access) but  has zip along sleeve and up to neck on both sides, which you use to get in and out. I wore it underneath a Lycra suit jogging around the neighbourhood, which was hot but felt good, and I kept the suit on for a few hours afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment