Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Sunday 21 September 2014

Jogging and shopping

I thought it would be an interesting exercise for a Sunday to go out to my local Decathlon sports shop, and the retail park it’s in, by jogging there and back.

I chose a little Lycra one-piece sprint suit and put a loose sleeveless teeshirt over it. I had some empty glass bottles to take to nearby recycling centre, so walked there with bottles and rucksack, wearing teeshirt. Once I’d done the recycling I stripped off the teeshirt (feeling quite exposed in nothing but tight Lycra suit) and jogged from there about 1.5km to shops.

Beforehand, I was chatting with zentaiskeleton about this, and he suggested that I should be wearing either teeshirt or sandals but never both. So once I got to the shops I put on the teeshirt (feel bit more respectable then) but took off sandals (suddenly less respectable, and very aware of ground surface). I walked across the car park and around several shops barefoot, got no comments about it. Of course, I was still in Lycra suit with teeshirt not covering up very much so still potential for a bulge which I hope didn’t show up too much. There wasn’t much to interest me in the shops. Then I put sandals back on, stripped off teeshirt and jogged back home.


It was a fun trip out, getting a bit of exercise in, good excuse to wear skimpy gear and getting to like the barefoot thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment