Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Monday 1 December 2014

Day 4

Still locked up (of course), keeping me horny but no real problems otherwise. I’ve not had any particularly bad time sleeping so far, I woke this morning with a big swelling in a small tube, but that was not long before I’d have had to get up anyway.

I had planned to unlock and make use of my freed cock on Friday evening (after the club at which I’m meeting the keyholder) but I was chatting online to Mistress Nicole who said that if I can hold off til Saturday morning we can have a ‘teasing session’ through online chat, which might be quite fun if I’ve not cum for a week!


So we agreed that I can unlock Friday and touch and edge, but not cum until our chat Saturday morning. I’ve not cum since Thursday evening so that will be 8 ½ days!

Verification pic - for an explanation of this, see Day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment