Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Wednesday 9 March 2016

Free orgasm

On Saturday I started the day with a jog which turned out to be nearly my longest ever run, only the 3rd time I've exceeded 5km.

Then later I wore some Lycra leggings when I went out shopping (not ordered but nice to do anyway) and took a video, you can see here:

http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Lycra-gear-in-public-27892151

I've managed to find corners of the town that are still populated but not many people walk past, so it's nice for doing that sort of video (far from private!) Cold day so the jacket was needed most of the time, and just as well as it made me less self-conscious about wearing Lycra out.

On Sunday, Mistress allowed me to cum twice - no time limit or restriction, just whenever I wanted to. It was great being able to cum on my own schedule, and to edge myself for a while until I felt like cumming. However, there was a definite feeling that I was missing something out (especially the second time) that it would have been a better experience if I'd had some sort of restriction - time limit, use of toys etc. Perhaps I might even have preferred to be ordered to ruin rather than being allowed free use of my own cock! It's experiences like this that make me realise I'm adapting to the submissive life very well, and that restriction, control and denial are the right way to be.

Yesterday Mistress instructed me to keep myself aroused while she was away (for about an hour). When she returned, we chatted a while and she watched on camera as I kept myself hard (or at least semi). Then she said that I had 45 seconds in which to cum! Somehow I managed to do it, probably only because I'd been so hard beforehand, but it was much more a cum of service than of pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment