Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Monday 21 March 2016

Holiday!

I went on holiday to meet Mistress Sarina. She had me wearing legging on the plane on the way there:


Then we got up to lots of fun including her sealing me into a sleepsack and rope bondage:


Then teasing me but not letting me cum:


She had me dress in a Lycra shortie suit with holes in the sides and denim-style Lycra leggings, with a shirt over but I occasionally had to open the shirt to flash the holes:


And going up a tower (tourist spot) and when all the other tourists had gone away, she made me  strip down to the skimpy gear which got me quite horny with no way to hide it:


She put me into a corset, then after a few hours (including going out for a meal) she took it off to admire the markings it left:


We did lots of other things, including her feeding me breakfast and my licking some of it from her toes.

When I flew home, she decided I should only wear Lycra clothes for the journey:



No comments:

Post a Comment