Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Wednesday 19 July 2017

A few days of chastity

I was chatting to a friend online last Sunday while I happened to be locked in a cb (after already having cum lots through the day) and he suggested a week of chastity. We negotiated to spending days in chastity but overnight free - while not cumming but edging morning and evening.

And since I had the day off work on the Wednesday, I could unlock the cb but only after going jogging wearing a skimpy blue Lycra suit, with cb and butt plug underneath.

The Monday and Tuesday were much the same - I tended to ignore the cb while locked, and only really when I was unlocked and edging did I get horny. This reminds me I think I'm more into the denial aspect of chastity than the lockup itself.

Then Wednesday I prepared for the jog. You can see a video of me explaining the situation at:

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Mortice-plugged-in-chastity-and-Lycra-ready-for-jog-31451992

Since the suit was so thin, I had to wear something underneath to control the cb bulge, so I put a dance belt underneath which seemed to do the job okay.


This is the plug that was hidden inside:


I felt very self-conscious leaving home wearing that suit, not least because I would be jogging along some quite populated streets with nowhere to hide. However, part way along I found that things had shifted and the cb wasn't as well hidden as it was, and no rearrangement would hide it. I could do nothing but run home. At once point I ran past two girls who seemed to be laughing at something as soon as I ran past - no idea if it was my general wear or my cb bulge or something else. I ran 5.5km which is quite a long way for me. This is how it looked by the time I got home:


I don't mind looking unusual on the streets as in "more sporty than most people" but a cock bulge like that makes it look more pervy than sporty, not the look I'm after. I've had the situation before that things look a lot better when leaving home that getting back. I think I'm going to have to be a lot more cautious wearing stuff like chastity under tight gear.

The plug wasn't that comfortable (happens sometimes, quite random) and I had to take it out when I got home. I though I would make my first cum 'interesting' so before unlocking I put on this gag and restriction hood.


I unlocked (while blinded) and worked myself up to an orgasm, which was good but not earth-shattering (often the way) and generated lots of cum:


Later on I went shopping (Lycra shorts and cotton teeshirt) and thought I'd make it interesting by going into the cubicle at a public toilet, stripping naked and cumming again. That was hot - quite a 'danger' feel to it.





No comments:

Post a Comment