Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Friday 21 July 2017

Running in the rain

I've developed quite a hobby for running in the rain - wearing as little as possible and getting drenched. Very invigorating and 'close to nature' :)

I just went out at 9pm - late because it's dark and there's less people about. It was light rain when I set out but got heavier later.

For most of the time I was wearing:

  • Short Lycra shorts with padding - actually cycling underwear, but no length to the leg
  • Steel chastity device underneath - been wearing for most of the week
  • Vibrams 'toe' shoes
  • GPS, MP3 and door key
  • When I left home and got back, a teeshirt, but most of the time it was pushed into the back of my shorts
Some of the run was alongside a road. There was a queue of traffic and I had two shouts from cars (I couldn't tell what they said but I think positive) and quite a bit of beeping horns but I'm not sure if that was for me or trying to get cars to move along the traffic queue.

I ran about 3.5Km, most of which was topless. Quite cold out but after a bit of running I didn't feel like I was suffering with the cold - confusing but pleasant experience.

This is what I was wearing for most of the run - looking very wet there!


No comments:

Post a Comment