Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Monday 4 September 2017

Rubber at Pride

I was going to a local Gay Pride event, so decided to make it interesting...

I decided not to have a full orgasm for 5 days before the event - from a munch on the Monday to Pride on the Saturday - but instead to ruin any orgasm I had (letting go at the critical moment). It was quite frustrating and annoying, but I persevered with it, in total having 9 ruined orgasms in a row. It felt quite a submissive act, even though I was doing it under my own orders.

Then on the day I dressed fairly normally for the journey to the park:


But once I got to the park I took off the covering shorts and tee to reveal my spotty rubber suit.


I was also wearing a steel buttplug and a 'tube jacket' chastity device under the suit.

I wore wrap-around sunglasses and a spiky backpack.


For a while the sun was out and it was very hot and I dripped a lot of sweat and lube. Fortunately that didn't last and the rest of the day was quite comfortable. The plug stayed in a few hours.

I think I had around 8 cans of lager through the day, and don't remember much about getting home (except that I think I walked through the town just in rubber!) but was fine the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment