Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Sunday 21 January 2018

Post-Christmas fun


I spent 3 days with family over Christmas, and didn't cum during that time.

On the train on the way home I wore Lycra leggings (of course):


On the journey I was chatting to people online who suggested (after some negotiation) that I spent the first 24 hours locked and for the next 5 days (which was the rest of the year!) I should edge for at least 20 minutes followed by only having a ruined orgasm.

What's more, I knew that during one day of the time between Christmas and New Year I would be the only person in my room at the office, and another day it would be very quiet.

So on the first day I wore a rubber suit (along with my cb) under work suit, and in a brave moment stripped down to just rubber and cb in the office!


And on the second day I wore a lycra suit under work suit, but that stayed covered up.


I had a total of 7 ruins over those 5 days.

I wore shiny leggings to a new years eve party:


And on new years day had my first proper cum in over a week! Due to all the ruins, it wasn't an 'explosive' orgasm in the way it would be if I'd not cum at all, but well appreciated anyway :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment