Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Wednesday 8 May 2013

In cb for a week

I'm trying out my new cb, so have just (9pm) locked it on for a week.

This is a very small steelheart with the head of a 'Looker 3' (more holes) using an anatomical back ring but with an added lump of plastic to stop my balls from slipping through it (small tube means big ball gap). And using a PA lock with a rubber grommet to stop it from pinching.

This is the theory anyway... have developed sores wearing this sort of thing before and hoping not to this time. I'm going to try to unlock the back ring overnight but the device will still be secure with the PA lock in place (different keys).

I'll be keeping the keys with me all week, since I've no idea if pain will strike at some point. If I survive the week without any problems, there will be greater scope for 'losing' keys :)

Even if I develop a sore and have to remove device, I won't touch cock until the target unlock time which is 9pm next Wednesday 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment