Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Raised £62!

I totalled up the money I spent on hiring back my cock that I donated to charity, and after 2 weeks it came to £62 - didn't expect it would be that much!

That was based on rules specified on http://wiki.mortice.org/index.php/Charity_cock_ownership

It was an interesting exercise (if more expensive than I expected) which I don't think I'd want to do all the time but perhaps should do one week a month or something. It makes you think about what you're doing, and I expect for the next week or so I'll keep thinking about the payment whenever I touch cock even though I'm free of it now.

In other news... uploaded a few new pics to my website, now exceed 3000 pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment