Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Saturday 8 June 2013

Rattling jewellery while clubbing

I went to a local fetish club last night, PlaySpace. I wore a little black rubber minidress (quite like the exposure!) and was originally planning on wearing steelheart chastity device but decided it might be more interesting to wear some weights dangling from cock jewellery. They rattle nicely and the length of the minidress means only the weights were visible.

Was a nice mellow uneventful evening, until a nice young lady tied me up in order to get a better look at my weights and piercings :)

In the hotel in the morning I took advantage of my choice not to go locked in cb!

I knew it would be sunny in the morning so packed some appropriate clothes. So on the journey back from hotel via train to home I was wearing little jogging shorts, sleeveless teeshirt and the platform boots I wore at the club (too big to put in bag). Checking myself in the mirror I realised the shorts were rather shorter and rather tighter than I'd anticipated, and looked quite odd with big chunky boots, but despite that I wore it all for the journey, feeling fairly self-conscious.

Fairly dazed today - late night and slept irregularly, been catching more sleep through the day - though did go out earlier wearing sleeveless top, cycle shorts and rubber shoes (all from Decathlon) which was hot. I shall go out shopping briefly tomorrow, probably in similar gear tho less substantial top.

No comments:

Post a Comment