Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Sunday 16 June 2013

Lycra wear

Tomorrow I'm going to a 'zentai photo shoot' - someone's booked space in a proper photographic studio and I'm going along with others to get pics taken, all of us in zentai, should be fun.

I've been discussing this with a friend, specifically the journey to and from the studio which is in London (an hour's train journey from me). He's keen to encourage me to wear Lycra gear, which is always a good thing although it scares me a bit.

The negotiated settlement is that I'll wear cycle shorts and teeshirt on the way out to shoot, then just a skinsuit (one-piece lycra cycyle suit) on the way back. Sounds horny, hope I have the nerve to follow through... assisted by not taking any 'back up' clothing with me (although that's dependent on weather).

I shall report back on how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment