Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Waking up in steel

I woke up with my cock throbbing inside a small steel tube. I've done that often before, but it's different when it's been ordered and I know I don't have the option of just unlocking and jerking off (I have keys but told not to use them).

I never sleep too well locked in a chastity device, it wasn't too bad this time, woke briefly at about 3am then again at about 6am where I don't think I got to sleep again before getting up at 8am for work.

I'm wearing a very small steel tube (tight little steelheart) which has the benefit of being relatively unnoticable under my work suit (compared to some larger devices) but the drawback/benefit/drawback of keeping my cock tightly hugged by steel all the time, which is keeping me horny all the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment