Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Sunday 30 June 2013

3/4 sunny

I had to go out for a short trip (glass recycling, only a few minutes down the road) and so, encouraged by a friend, make it 'interesting'...

I was in 3/4 length leggings, a long open vest top and rubbery shoes, and underneath a small rubber cockring. The leggings had no padding (I'm more used to cycle gear) and are very thin so my cock was very exposed (assisted by the cockring) only covered by the length of my teeshirt, but that only just covered it so it could very easily be seen.

There's a grassy area by the recycling depot, so after dropping off the glass I went for a walk around there, and took my shoes off. Walking barefoot through the grass was quite nice, but everywhere away from the grass was quite stoney so would have been painful to walk on.

I did feel self-concious wearing leggings out (didn't see any other guys wearing anything similar, but plenty of girls) but no disaster fell upon me, and I was out for about about 20 minutes in them.

I'd wanted to go buttplugged too, had planned on a 'rattler' (has a ball inside which knocks as I walk) but sometimes I'm not up to keeping one in. A few times earlier in the day I'd tried a plug and had to take it out. Perhaps next time though...

No comments:

Post a Comment