Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Rubbery munch

At the Reading Munch last night, I wore a purple rubber teeshirt and shorts under teeshirt and jeans.

I like to give subtle hints at the rubber. Usually I do that by wearing a cycle top with a zip at the neck, and through the evening lower the zip a bit to show some of the rubber under. However, yesterday I wore a sleeveless teeshirt which fully covered the rubber at the neck but the arms are quite open so if you should look under my arm you'd see a flash of rubber :)

Under the shorts I was wearing a locking cockring which kept everything snug and tight down there, along with lots of lube. When I got into the rubber and cockring I was feeling quite horny, so supplemented the lube with some 'personal lube' of my own :)

Little did I know that would be the last time I'd get to cum for a while, since now I'm locked in a chastity device for a few days under instruction (see previous post).

No comments:

Post a Comment