Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Wednesday 12 June 2013

24 hours in chastity

I spent yesterday at work still locked in the small steel chastity device from the night before. It does feel small enough to be able to hide quite well, so doesn't cause any problems at work except that the back ring needs regular lubing. And that occasionally my mind wanders and I get hard in the office!

I came home to read a message that the lady who had told me to lock up had had a family emergency and would not be on line for a while. I wondered what to do about being locked, but thought that she would not be likely to have been wanting me locked indefinitely (we had not got as far as negotiating that sort of thing) and that 24 hours would be a good time... so I stayed locked for the evening but at midnight unlocked and had a hot messy cum.

I'm going to a munch tomorrow so will slip into some rubber for that... possibly my pink neck entry shortie suit which I've not worn in a while, and will consider what other bits to add to make the evening more interesting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment