Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Saturday 29 June 2013

Out in the sun

I've been pushing myself to wear more 'interesting' stuff out, and since it was such a sunny day I made another leap in doing so by wearing probably the least I've worn while out shopping (have worn more interesting stuff on trains etc but not shopping in town).

I was in shorts... these were not the shortest I have but fairly short. High cut at the sides, but at the front about an inch below crotch, and not too tight (though I think if I were hard in them you'd be able to tell very easily). Also wearing a vest top and plastic croc-like sandals, and under the shorts a locking cockring.

I have no doubt I got some odd looks but I wasn't aware of any - no comments or similar. Despite my having shorter shorts than any of the guys in town, and shorter than most of the girls too. People seeing me probably thought 'either a runner or gay' and I didn't run anywhere.

My cock jewellery was a 'smooth segment' PA ring (no ball in the ring but a segment which is almost invisible  when in place so it looks like a continuous ring) and another smooth segment ring in my frenum with the ring interlocking with the PA ring. This form a little 'barrier' around my frenum area which gets in the way when I'm trying to rub the sensitive bits (doesn't prevent me cumming but doesn't help). They constantly rattle too. It's quite a nice arrangement, I'll keep it in place a few days.

I'll be going out tomorrow for a short time, not shopping but dropping off recycling, which is a much less 'interactive' process so I can get away with wearing more interesting stuff. Might even wear leggings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment