Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Legging walk

I just went out for a 2 minute walk to my nearest postbox (to post MortiSafe parts) while wearing:

* Long very thin very open black vest top
* 3/4 length cycle leggings, skin-tight
* Rubber sandals

...and underneath them...

* Steel buttplug
* The steel chastity device I was ordered to lock myself into yesterday

The experience (mostly the anticipation of it) got me quite horny, ably assisted by the buttplug and ably frustrated by the chastity device!

That's I think the first time I've been out in leggings/tights. A friend is trying to get me used to wearing Lycra gear out in public - shorts and tights/leggings.

I did feel a little self-concious walking out in that lot, but not as much as I thought I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment