Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Punishment lockup

I had been told by the lady from Sunday that I should keep my blog up to date, specifically regarding my visits with her.

Since I had not posted my last visit in a reasonable time, she has decided I should spend the next 2 days locked in a chastity device as punishment.

I happened to be quite horny and playing with my cock at the time when I got that message, which was then a struggle to get the cage on and a horny frustration not to be able to finish off what I started. But it's all good training at spending more time locked up in frustration without satisfaction.

I have today off work then tomorrow in work, both securely locked up, and will spend much of the time thinking of she who instructed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment