Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Monday 10 June 2013

...with ketchup as lube...


On Sunday I met up with the lovely lady who tied me up at the club on Friday.

After chatting a while, she had me strip naked and then blindfolded me and restrained my hands behind me. She teased me in many ways, including putting her fingers in my mouth and gently touching my cock until it was hard. She told me to cum but at the time my cock wasn't touching anything so I found it impossible. She told me to come up with other ways I could cum, but rejected my humping the furniture. She told me to shout out to other people in the house to ask them to help me cum. I know some came to see what was happening and declined my invitation, but I don't know how many people were watching me. She then offered me a cheeseburger, suggesting my only opportunity to cum was into the burger. Even with ketchup as lube I couldn't manage it, but still had to eat the burger.

Once I got home she instructed me that if I was going to cum, I should record it on camera and I should cum every 20 minutes. The first cum was quite easy (no surprise!) but it took me an hour before I could cum a second time. We both agreed that I failed that task.

My punishment is that I am currently wearing a ball stretcher and edging myself (I've not cum since the videoed ones) and must do so for the next hour... I don't know what will happen then...

No comments:

Post a Comment