Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Saturday 6 July 2013

4 suits

It's been very sunny here, which has got me into 4 different outfits...

1 - I went to a local fetish club on the train, and on the way wore a sleeveless teeshirt and short shorts. I got to the hotel where I was staying at around 10pm, and it did feel odd wearing such minimal stuff so late (still comfortable but getting cool).

2 - I changed into pink rubber neck entry shortie suit and yellow jock, with buttplug and cockring under, which I wore to the club. Was a very quiet evening, quite social though

3 - In the morning I got the train home wearing cycle shorts and skimpy teeshirt along with the big boots I'd worn to the club. They were actually 'bib' shorts with a strap going over each shoulder, only just hidden by the shoulder straps of the teeshirt, which is an interesting arrangement (kind of like hiding bra straps!) Needless to say I didn't see anyone else in cycle shorts without a bike, and no-one seeing my boots could have though I might have been cycling

4 - After dozing a while I went out local shopping, wearing a long teeshirt and very short high cut shorts. The teeshirt was long enough that most of the time the shorts were not at all visible, as though I wasn't wearing anything, and did make me wonder if I could wear something like a thong and a long teeshirt and it would look the same

I may go out tomorrow, in which case I'll pick another combination of odd stuff to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment