Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Monday 29 July 2013

A looooong vest

Over the sunny weekend I've been up to my usual minimal clothing. I went shopping in a vest top and fairly short high cut shorts. I was in London in similar and someone walking past me said "Nice legs mate" - probably sarcastically but he'd walked past before I could tell.

I recently got a new vest top from ebay - a purple one of these in a size 2XL http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290920544238

It's huge! I like the bagginess of large stuff so been experimenting with over-sizing. The top half of it is quite nice and 'comfort fit' but the interesting thing is that it's so long it covers any shorts I'm wearing.

I needed to go to a local shop, so I slipped on some tight lycra shorts (boxer short length not like cycle shorts) and the top and went out. I'm sure no-one could see the shorts, so of course I could have been wearing a little thong or even nothing... it's an interesting prospect :)

No comments:

Post a Comment