Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Monday 22 July 2013

Post-BiCon

I had quite a nice time at BiCon (the bisexual convention) - not profoundly amazing, just nice. I've been going 18 years now so know what to expect and most years are similar to others.

It's an opportunity to dress up in odd stuff in an environment where no-one seems to mind. I wore:

  • On the train going there and for the Thursday evening, short shorts and little vest top with cb under
  • Friday daytime, short shorts and vest top
  • Friday evening, pink rubber neck-entry shortie suit with yellow rubber jock
  • Saturday daytime, lycra cycle skinsuit
  • Saturday evening, purple camoflague zentai
  • Sunday and for the train home, rubber shorts under mesh shorts and nylon vest top with locking cockring under
The workshops during the day were on the usual sorts of topics - neurodiversity, transsexuality, asexuality, oral history, the internet, sexworkers, making toys, but the one of note was on rope bondage as I got tied up, spend a while on the floor in a comfortable hog-tie. That was while I was in well lubed up rubber shorts so was able to rub myself against the floor while tied up - nice sensation!

Then I went out a few times on Monday (day off work), once in thong leotard with short shorts (without lining) and sleeveless tee - interesting feeling the tightness of the leo all the time. I met a friend while out, though she didn't comment on my sparse clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment