Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Sunday 7 July 2013

Betting my cock on Wimbledon

They say sports events get more exciting if you have a bet on...

It's the Wimbledon tennis final this afternoon and the Brit Andy Murray is playing... I've arranged with a friend that if he loses I'll take a 'punishment', which will be all of the following:

* No cumming until Wednesday evening
* No sexual touching cock unless I'm wearing a spiked cockring
* Mandatory edging while in spiked cockring each evening (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday) for a while (time unspecified)
* Rubber underwear to work on Monday

I was locked in cb yesterday evening and now allowed to cum on removal, and today not allowed to cum and only allowed sexual touching if I'm wearing spiked cockring, up until the Wimbledon final. If he wins I'm free to do anything. If he loses I'm going to be horny for a while to come.

I'm horny already and just put on spiked cockring so I can touch cock, even though it's going to get painful to do it.

Masochism is an odd hobby...

2 comments:

  1. If he had lost and you had suffered it would have given a whole new meaning to the phrase "new balls please!".
    :-)
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe :)

    You're my first blog comment - thanks!

    ReplyDelete