Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Monday 29 July 2013

Zentai in the dark

On Thursday, after being locked in a cb for about 28 hours, I ventured out to retrieve the key from a combination keysafe in the garden.

But before doing so I slipped on a black zentai (full body lycra suit) with no eye or mouth holes in the hood, and black sandals, then padlocked the suit's zips. I turned off all the house lights facing the garden so I would be unseen as a shadow moving through the dark.

I ventured out with a torch but used it only momentarily to see my way. I found it was quite tricky seeing the combination dials on the keysafe while hooded. After a while I got it and retrieved the key.

Then I came in, unlocked the suit and the cb, and you can imagine the rest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment