Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Monday 15 July 2013

Build-up to BiCon

This weekend is BiCon, the UK national annual bisexual conference, which this year is in Edinburgh (it travels around the country) from Thursday to Sunday of the coming week.

I go to it ever year, this is the 31st event and I've been to the last 18 of them. It's a fun social event - see http://www.bicon2013.org.uk

I use it as an 'excuse' to dress up in a friendly atmosphere - have worn cycle suit, pvc etc during the daytimes, then in the evening rubber or zentai.

It's a 6 hour train journey each way, so my plan is on the way there I'm going to wear tight little shorts and loose baggy vest top, and under them my small steelheart chastity device. I'll keep that on all Thursday and all Sunday for the return journey (and perhaps other times).

And to get 'in the mood' I'll not cum on the Wednesday, but may edge myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment