Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Sunday 7 July 2013

Locked by webcam

Yesterday I got into a situation... locked in my small steelheart chastity cage with spiked cockring, the keys for it in a box secured with a combination, the combination was set while I wasn't looking at the dials but my friend was watching it on my webcam.

So then I was locked and relying on my friend to let me out, which got me very hard, which made the spikes dig in, which got quite painful, which my friend found quite amusing! I managed to calm myself down to only semi-hard horniness.

He wanted me to stay in it for a week, I was planning more like a few hours... we decided I would stay in for the rest of the evening but not cum when I removed it, and not the next day.

Then what happens next is the topic of the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment