Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Sunday 14 July 2013

Sunny outing

I did my 'usual' Sunday outing to nearby grassy riverbank area. Usually I'm recycling glass. This week I had nothing to recycle but went out anyway.

I took a roll-up picnic blanket and wore a long vest top over tight little shorts (think they're supposed to be underwear) and plastic shoes. A big metal cockring gave me a nice bulge but the vest covered it up.

I found there are large areas of rough grass nearby which were mostly deserted, just a few sunbathers dotted about. I put my blanket down then took my top off and soaked up the rays wearing just little blugey shorts. Then picked up blanket and moved to a more remote area. I did let me cock poke out of the top - did consider slipping shorts off but it's not remote enough for that!

I walked back to the busier area before putting my top back on, then in the short grass I took my shoes off (tarmac gets hot!)

My shorts were only just visible under the teeshirt... it did get me thinking that I'd look about the same if I were wearing a thong or jock or g-string (or less!) but not sure I could do that out in public - very exposing!

No comments:

Post a Comment