Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Thursday 1 August 2013

Ruined!

I've been playing with 'ruined' orgasms.

This is when you wank to the point of cumming, but just as you're about to shoot you let go of the cock and let it pulse and spurt. No contact means you don't feel any of the usual orgasmic sensations.

My last 3 orgasms have been done that way.

It's fairly annoying having the build up but not the same 'release' sensation as I'm used to.

There's quite a submissive interest in changing how my orgasm feels, so I sometimes give myself a 'good' one and sometimes a 'bad' one. In a similar way to sometimes being in chastity and sometimes edging but not cumming.

I could for instance spend time where I have to alternate between ruined and full orgasms.

I'll play around with them some more (I've decided my next cum will be ruined too).

No comments:

Post a Comment