Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Sunday 4 August 2013

Club and post-club

I went to a fetish club on Friday. I wore my carrara steel chastity belt along with a light mess teeshirt and plastic sandals. It was quite nice walking around with metalwork on display, I got a few comments about it.

Of course, I used the opportunity on the way there and back to not wear too much. On my return from hotel via train on Saturday morning I was in cycle shorts and a vest top. Even though I've been wearing odd stuff out for a while now, I still felt quite self-concious (not all in a bad way) wearing cycle shorts out. I got an odd look from another guy in cycle shorts, but he was holding a bike at the time.

I don't think I've ever seen a guy in cycle shorts walking around that's not either cycling or jogging. Am I really doing something that people just don't do?

I've been wearing short shorts more than cycle shorts, and I also never see anyone wear those, but I'm less self-concious about them. Hot weather has been my excuse, but I hope when it turns to more average weather I won't revert to 'normal clothes' too quick.

A friend suggested that on the way from hotel to home I should try not wearing sandals and do it barefoot. I did try, and left the hotel barefoot but found the pavement quickly got unmanageable with rough surfaces and the occasional small stone. But in the hotel people would have seen me barefoot in cycle shorts and wondered what sort of person would do that...

No comments:

Post a Comment