Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Sunday 11 August 2013

Festival fun

I just spent 3 days camping at a music festival.

I took the opportunity to wear 'odd stuff' so was all the time in vest or sleeveless top, and on 2 days wore short jog shorts with high cut sides and one day wore cycle shorts. Of the thousands there, I was the only guy wearing such short shorts, and all but a few of the guys wore knee-length  shorts or longer.

I also spent about half an hour wandering around in a purple camouflage zentai with just eye holes. Got a lot of stares and smiles then :)

The friends I was with were appropriately surprised by the zentai, and also surprised by the shortness of the shorts (I had described them beforehand as 'short').

All quite fun, and of course I got no comments and no 'trouble' about the short shorts, so no clear reason not to do it more often :)

No comments:

Post a Comment