Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Saturday 3 August 2013

More ruining

Between Wednesday morning and the club on Friday evening I cum 6 times, but all of them were ruined orgasms - I let go of my cock before I shot my load. It significantly reduces the pleasurable feelings from cumming, which is on the one hand quite annoying but on the other feels like a good submissive thing to do.

One interesting side-effect is that I was effectively edging - trying to work out when I was going to cum so I knew when to let go, so sometimes I would get right to the edge of orgasm but I'd let go a second too soon so didn't shoot. Which is a whole other sort of play, continuous edging without cumming.

One time, I cum but ruined it by letting go, so my cock pulsed and some cum came out, but once it was finished it didn't really feel like it had finished. I carried on stroking and about 10 seconds later the same happened again (which I ruined the same way). After the second, it did feel different and my cock went down quickly. Not sure I've had a 'partial cum' like that before.

No comments:

Post a Comment