Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Raised £29

I've been doing this 'donate cock to charity' thing for 6 days now, and already raised £29! It could turn out to be quite an expensive experience (albeit for a good cause). I'm going to spend this evening in chastity (small steelheart with spiked cockring I think) which will stop me from spending any more money!

Last night I was chatting to a friend online while we were both wanking. I asked him if I could cum and he said no, which made me harder. He instructed me to put on a big steel cockring and a spiked cockring, then said I could cum. I managed it but it was a painful experience so not very satisfying.

I recently got a black pvc-coated steel collar from http://www.wyredslave.com/pvc.html - very nice and just the right size at 17", although the lock mechanism is quite chunky so I couldn't wear it with a teeshirt without the lock at the back of my neck being obvious. So good for either a collared shirt or making a 'feature' of the lock barrel and putting it at the front. Nice though, feels very secure.

No comments:

Post a Comment