Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Sunday 12 January 2014

More instructions

I’m due to meet Hazel next weekend. I suggested she send me some instruction for me from Wednesday until I see her, and she responded with:

What about Monday and Tuesday? I think no touching from midnight Sunday til Wednesday morning when you wank once in the shower and watch as it washes away down the plughole, then at lunch time you are to cum at work and film it on your phone.

Well Wednesday evening can be spent in zentai suit, cuffs, tens unit and chained to the radiator for at least 20 minutes. When the timer beeps you are to use a small vibe or dildo to fuck yourself in the arse. Then once done you can wear your skimpy Thong leotard, shorts and coat then go to a local public toilet and ruin your orgasm at least once letting drop it to the floor then roll around on the floor in your cum then come home to have a cold shower rubbing your face in your spoiled leotard as you rinse it in the shower with you.

Thursday morning you can cum once but you only have 30 seconds in which to do it and at night when you go out methinks you can have ball stretcher under leggings and rubber vest under your top. On the way out you are not give eye contact unless spoken to and keep your hands in your pockets while walking.

Friday, no touching. Morning you can put 20 pegs on body where ever you think would please me and send a picture to me and then at work you are to wear no underwear. Friday night you are to wear your unitard at the pub with a butt plug with application of deep heat - should keep you amused.


This is the modified list, we renegotiated a few things, such as I was originally to spend an hour chained to a radiator on Wednesday night. It's still a fairly scary list of instructions, but I'll do my best to comply.

No comments:

Post a Comment