Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Thursday 2 January 2014

4 day lockup

Hazel and I have been having a fun and social and kinky few weeks over the holidays. I mostly kept Hazel chained to the radiator when she was not in use, and when away from me spent a few days wearing chains padlocked around her neck and waist.

We were due to the very un-kinky task of visiting my parents for a few days, so I suggested making it a little more ‘interesting’ by keeping me locked in my small chastity device while there. That would be from 28th to 30th December, so I suggested she keep me in until ‘next year’, which would be 4 days locked, one more than the last lockup she had me in.

She agreed to all that, but decided on the day before lockup I should only have ruined orgasms. This added a little frustration to the experience, but a little extra thrill too.

I locked up and remained that way during the parental visit (uneventful except for getting horny overnight) and for the next day with Hazel, when I was still expected to keep her satisfied. On the morning of New Year’s Eve she used my Kitchen Safe to secure the cb keys for another 24 hours to bring my lockup to 4 days, plus an extra hour just for luck.

Kitchen Safe is a product I came across recently, which is a ‘cookie jar’ type box with a time controlled lock. Once the time is set and the box closed, it will only open once the time has passed. Designed for sweets and cigarettes but ideal for bondage and chastity games – see http://www.thekitchensafe.com/


On New Year’s Day the safe opened and I was able to retrieve my keys. It was good to finally unlock although I wasn’t as ‘on edge’ as I expected, perhaps due to suffering with a cold at the same time. I cum 4 times that day, although curiously none were very powerfully orgasmic.

No comments:

Post a Comment