Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Remaining tasks completed

On Thursday I had to complete the next part of my instructions from Hazel.

First was to cum in 30 seconds. I tried, knowing it to be near-impossible from a ‘standing start’, and failed. Then in the evening I went to a meeting wearing a rubber teeshirt and Lycra leggings under normal clothing. As ever, I felt a little self-conscious in a room of ‘normal’ people while feeling the cool rubber against my skin.

Friday I was instructed to put clothes pegs on myself and take a picture for Hazel – she said she enjoyed seeing all the pegs around my cock and balls. Then no underwear for the day in work.

I was due to meet friends for a drink that evening, but had to wear a Lycra unitard and a buttplug, and to apply some ‘deep heat’ cream. I don’t know if the intention was for the deep heat to be applied to the plug but I’ve never done that so instead used it on my balls, where it gave a gentle warming sensation for about 20 minutes – not as intense as I’d expected, which might have been the clothing/walking or just the quantity. The unitard meant I had to use the cubicle to use the toilet all evening. The plug reminded me of its presence all evening, until I got home and removed it at around midnight.

On Saturday we were due to meet some vanilla friends, but I thought I’d keep it interesting by wearing a cock cage and a chain around my neck locked with a padlock (out of sight) and give Hazel the keys. She had a week earlier put a padlock in my PA cock piercing so I had to use a large cock cage to accommodate it. Fortunately the friends didn’t spot the rather obvious bulge in my jeans or comment on the chain.

Saturday evening Hazel remove the cock cage and PA lock after some encouragement (she received an appropriate reward for that) but I didn’t ask her to remove the neck chain til Sunday evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment