Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Thursday 19 December 2013

A ruined public toilet

I was locked in a chastity from Sunday to Wednesday, but when unlocked told not to cum until the next day (today) when it had to be done in a local public toilet and be a ruined orgasm - all orders from Hazel.

I planned to do so in the evening but had an online shopping delivery so couldn’t go out until that had been done. I like to wear something a little ‘unusual’ when getting deliveries (nothing too outrageous) so this time dressed in my onesie. I had a cockring and ballstretcher on underneath but it didn’t show.

Shortly after the (uneventful) delivery I adjusted my clothing and headed out. I removed the cockring and ballstretcher but kept on the onesie. I put the hood up and zipped it up to my chin, then put on a hoodie jacket and zipped that up to my chin as well. The onesie has a very white zip against the dark blue fabric but with the jacket zipped up it probably looked like tracksuit bottoms (with a white crotch zip!) I was well wrapped with my face only just looking out through 2 hoods, which represented my state of nervousness knowing what I was going to do.

When I got to the toilet I took off the coat but kept the onesie on, partly for warmth but also for that enclosed feeling. The zip has a zip runner at the crotch so I could open a hole for cock access without removing anything.

I lubed up and started stroking my cock. I had been allowed to touch it ever since I unlocked (midday yesterday) and had been playing plenty with it, always knowing at the time I would not be allowed to cum. It was a horny but ultimately futile and frustrating experience, playing without the usual happy ending, but it reminded me of the control I was under. But now I was facing a whole different experience, also horny and futile and frustrating, since I had to ruin my orgasm – play with my cock up to the point of no return but then let go and allow the cum to dribble out of my cock without any of the usual orgasmic sensations I’d been deprived for over 4 days now.

I rubbed my lubed up cock. I’d noticed how it had got more sensitive recently, which may have been due to the chastity lockup or more likely to the lack of cum. That sensitivity came in handy as it rose to the occasion quickly. I thought about my situation, under orders to cum but not enjoy it, sitting on a the rim of a cold public toilet. I felt the rush of cum, for the first time in 4 days, but once its destination was inevitable, I stopped rubbing my cock and let it gush out unorgasmically onto my hand. It was a huge delivery but a very unsatisfying one, the ‘ruin’ was most effective.

I tidied up, washed my hands and left. On the way back I didn’t put up either hood, and wore the jacket unzipped, displaying the brilliant white zip right down my front, obviously a onesie to anyone looking. My relatively relaxed appearance fitted with the change of mood I find after cumming after a while of not doing – I lose tension and feel more at ease. No-one noticed (or at least no-one commented) on my being out wearing a onesie (albeit with a jacket over) which I don’t think I’ve ever done before.

My ‘reward’ for this task fulfilment is that later in the evening I was allowed to have a single normal orgasm, but then nothing after until I see Hazel on Friday (which would probably become Saturday as we’re out Friday evening). Hot and horny times :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment