Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Sunday 8 December 2013

Clubbing in a gasmask

Hazel and I went to a fetish club last night and spent the night before/after it in a hotel room.

In the room before the club I had Hazel naked and face-down on the bed, with some steel cuffs keeping her hands safely behind her back. She had kept a padlock in my cock piercing all week but had foolishly left the key lying around in the room so I was able to unlock it then make use of her prone state. Then I noticed my mark on Hazel’s ass was fading so had to update it.

We got dressed for the club. I was in my pink rubber neck entry shortie suit with a steel buttplug and small steelheart chastity device locked on under a tasteful banana yellow rubber jock. Hazel was in a very nice red and black corset which I enjoyed tightening for her, along with other matching bits including a short meshy skirt and a micro-hat – all very Christmassy.

The club was quite fun, lots of familiar friends there. Hazel got flogged a few times by a friend, and I dragged her around for a while on a lead and had her sat in a cage wearing a gasmask (not quite such a Christmassy look).

We fell to sleep in the hotel room. I was woken up in the small hours by someone sucking on my cock but I was still so tired I turned over and went back to sleep – that’s usually the other way around with us! Then later we woke and got more frisky – she suggested using duct tape on her which I’d not done before, but had a go at first giving her a tape gag then taping her hands together behind her back. I could see her sharp fingernails were still exposed so put on more layers of tape to protect myself from them. Once she was safely wrapped I made good use of the parts still exposed to me.


Later I played with the same parts with a glass dildo, my fingers, some vibrators and my fist. I watched as she slowly managed to pull her way out of the tape (quite hot to see).

As we packed up, Hazel asked if I wanted to be locked in something (as we’d talked about earlier). I declined, so went free of anything locked on me, which is unusual for me. I thought afterwards why I’d said that, and think it’s probably down to feeling rather drained with the start of a cold coming on so feeling less kink-oriented. I should ensure when I’m back to full heath that I don’t ‘escape’ unlocked again J

No comments:

Post a Comment