Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Wednesday 18 December 2013

3 days locked

Hazel and I had a nice evening on Saturday (she was kept blindfolded chained to a radiator overnight, which she seems to enjoy). On Sunday I asked Hazel to lock my small steelheart chastity device onto me. I suggested she lock me for 2 1/2 days (to Tuesday evening) and put the key in a combination key safe for which she could give me the combination Tuesday evening. She decided I should be locked for 3 days and she would take the key with her. Of course, I agreed.

I stayed locked and horny and frustrated for the next few days. 5am Tuesday morning I was woken by a particularly hard swelling in my tight device, a very good reminder of my locked up state which drove my horniness.

Tuesday evening I went to see Hazel. After some very pleasant pleasantries we moved to the bedroom. She had (on my advice) hidden my cb key somewhere in her house, safely out of my way so no risk I’d try to unlock myself. I wanted to give her some pleasure but my cock was unavailable so I did all I could with my fingers and tongue, which she seemed to enjoy :-) There is something hot for me about knowing I’m locked and unable to please myself and only there to give her 100% of my attention. Later she toyed with me, playing with my balls and using a powerful vibrator on my cock cage, which got me horny as ever trapped in there.

We discussed my unlocking. I thought she’d let me unlock and cum on the Wednesday morning, 3 days after she’d locked me. She agreed that she would let me leave with the key and I could unlock then, but I would not be allowed to cum. She originally thought that perhaps I should not be allowed to touch my cock until Friday but after some rethinking (perhaps influenced by my look of horror!) decided that I could play with my cock after unlocking but not to cum until Thursday evening. But not a straightforward cum, it must be done in a nearby public toilet and it must be a ruined orgasm! After I’d done that I could come home and (at least half an hour later) I would be allowed one normal cum at home. Then no touching until I see her Friday evening (when we’re going out, so in effect Saturday). I was very horny hearing what a cruel and frustrating and sexy time Hazel demanded of me. I think she pitched it as just the right level - a lot harder than I'd expected but still quite manageable and very horny.

I took a heavy chain with me, which I asked her to lock around my neck and I’d keep it on until I removed the cb (I’d keep key). She locked it but a little tighter than I’d expected, so a few links of the chain dangled and jingled very nicely, not an effect I’d noticed before. I went home, locked in cb and neck chain. It's nice that she appreciates that I don't have to be unlocked to have a fun evening - that aspect was quite hot for me, and I don't think she missed out at all.

So now, Wednesday afternoon (day off work), I’ve just unlocked the cb (neck still chained tho) and enjoying the freedom of my cock with the frustration of knowing I won’t be allowed to cum for over 24 hours, and then will be a ruined orgasm in a public toilet! I’ll get another cum then, but that will be my only single ‘proper’ cum between last Sunday morning at (at least) next Saturday morning. And this will mean 4 1/2 days without cumming, ending with a ruined orgasm - not done that in a long time!

1 comment:

  1. I always try to push your boundaries my poor Mortice! It was time you learnt who controls your cock - not you!

    ReplyDelete